Skip to main content

Student Employment in Religious Education

If you desire to be a student employee in Religious Education, you can do so in two ways:

  • Contact Religious Education professors directly and ask them if they have need of a teacher’s assistant. Speaking directly with a professor you know is more helpful than talking to a Religious Education secretary. The secretaries do not keep lists of job openings for professors.
  • Occasionally Religious Education jobs are listed in the Student Employment Office in 2024 WSC, 422-3561. You can check their listing of jobs to look for openings in Religious Education.